While the return to in-person events is exciting, it is also daunting. We're committed to trying our best to make attendees feel as safe as possible. Toward that end we plan to put in place the following protocols:
- Every attendee will be required to present proof of vaccination for COVID before entering the program space. This can be a photograph or photocopy of your vaccination record card.
- Every attendee who wishes to wear a mask is welcome to do so.
- Audience size will be limited.
- All attendees must register and pay in advance. No walk-ins.
- If you are not feeling well on the day of the event, please do not attend. We will make our refund policies as liberal as possible.
These protocols may change depending upon CDC, state and local guidelines, but we will alert you as soon as we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 413-733-0110 or email Executive Director Cyd Melcher.