Join the World Affairs Council
We are a nonpartisan organization founded after World War I with a mission to help prevent the US from sliding into isolationism.
With a membership in the World Affairs Council of Western Massachusetts you will have an opportunity to attend our many timely speaker events at a special membership discount. These talks are on the most pressing international topics of our day lead by experts in each field. Members are also often invited to participate in the International Visitor Leadership Program events that occur on a regular basis throughout the year. Please feel free to contact us to learn more about membership benefits.
To join online, simply choose the desired level from the list below.
Basic Member - $50
- Free or discounted admission to Council events
- Free subscription to the world events e-newsletter Daily Chatter
- Discounts on journals and other publications
Envoy - $100
- Benefits listed above for Basic Membership
- Listing in the World Affairs Council of Western Massachusetts Annual Report
Ambassador - $200
- Benefits listed above for Envoy Membership
- Invitations to exclusive Leadership Events
Diplomat - $500
- Benefits listed above for Ambassador Membership
- Two free tickets to the World Affairs Council of Western Massachusetts program of your choice (some exclusions apply)
Emissary - $1000
- Benefits listed above for Diplomat Membership
- Two free tickets to the World Affairs Council of Western Masaschusetts Annual Meeting
Educator/Military/Young Professional - $30
Educators, active Military personnel, and Young Professionals (21-39) receive the same benefits as Basic Members
Membership for high school and undergraduate students is free. Call or email us with your name, address and school and we’ll add you to our mailing list.
Thank you for supporting the World Affairs Council of Western Massachusetts.